Lying beside a 300-metre stretch of beach amidst beautifully landscaped gardens Le Meridien Limassol Spa & Resort design incorporates mosaic-tiled pools, stone arches, waterfalls and alluring passageways.
This luxurious 'Residents only' resort features complete privacy and a selection of delightful facilities and services exclusively available for its in-house guests. The trademark of this self contained luxury resort is a warm and genuine Cypriot hospitality complemented by impeccable service.
Standing in extensive grounds on the beach,15 kilometres from the centre of Limassol and 55 kilometres from both Larnaca and Paphos International Airports this absolutely gorgeous self contained Resort offers a complimentary Shuttle bus service to and from Limassol at regular intervals. Close to sleepy villages and the cosmopolitan town of Limassol, Le Meridien is simply a stunning resort with amazing facilities, which include the most complete thalassotherapy health spa centre in Europe.
The resort in total has 329 rooms, garden villas and suites. The temperature controlled bedrooms in the main building are the largest on the island and are furnished in high fashion with 'Kenzo' fabrics and wooden parquet floors. Each room is equipped with satellite colour television, in-house movies, coffee making facilities, mini bar, safe deposit box, 5 channel radio and direct dial telephone with voice mail facility, as well as internet & Playstation facilities, which provide high speed internet access through the TV set and wireless keyboard. The luxurious furnishings include a writing desk, ample storage space, as well as, a large wardrobe. The bathrooms are unique in that there are separate sections for the bath, toilet and washbasin and they are equipped with hairdryer, telephone, radio and full-length mirrors. Spacious balconies accord stunning views of the sea, pool, gardens or local countryside and surrounding hills.
This indoor & outdoor thalassotherapy spa is the only one of it's kind in the Eastern Mediterranean. Covering 3000 sq.metres, it features 4 outdoor seawater pools, each with a different salinity and temperature. There are also 2 heated seawater thalasso indoor pools, a heated indoor pool with a negative flow section, hammam and 2 saunas. In addition, Le Spa features an Algae therapy centre with 32 treatment rooms & 4 relaxing rooms.
Restaurants & Bars
The resort offers a choice of seven excellent restaurants.
* Le Nautile - renowned as the finest French restaurant on the island
* Le Vieux Village - a rustic open-air Greek taverna
* Enalia - fish taverna by the sea
* Le Fleuri - all day poolside restaurant & terrace, serves buffet breakfast, a la Carte or buffet lunches, theme events on many evenings - vegetarian dishes are a speciality
* Trattoria - an exclusive open air Italian restaurant . (operates only in summer)
* Kojima - open air Japanese / sushi restaurant ( operates only in summer)
* La Lagoon - all day bar & restaurant by the seawater pool serving snacks
* La Promenade - lounge & terrace bar
* Le Port de Kyrenie & Le Cool bars - poolside bars
* Le Lagoon bar - next to Sea water pool
* Captain Hook - traditional English pub
* La Sirene night club (live music, shows, song and dance)
* Leisure Land - bars & disco
Many types of concerts are held at the Entertainment Piazza during the summer.
* 4 Tennis courts
* Table tennis
* Games room
* Table football